Monday, April 26, 2010

Photo One - Nature















For the first photo assignment I chose nature. After a somewhat-awkward laying on shells at the beach, and several weird looks, I decided that this would be my best picture. I like the different perspective the photo gives compared your average beach picture.

ISO:80
Aperture: 5.6
Shutter Speed: 1/400


4 comments:

Jill said...

I really like the picture you chose as your favorite photo. Not just because I am a sucker for a good beach photo, but I think the way the people in the background are blurry yet still there is really interesting. It makes me wonder who they are and why they are there. Good job.

Alexis D. said...

I really like your picture! The perspective of the beach is great. You did a nice job with the detail of the shells on the ground and also the depth of field of the waves and people. Its a really good balance.

musicpurist321 said...

The Beach one is really cool. The weird looks were worth it. I also really really like your slide show pictures with the flowers. They are all really cool. Great job!

Lexi Hudson said...

I really like your pictures. I think you did a very good job of capturing the natural beauty of nature. I think you did a very good job of capturing the details, even the small ones. You did an amazing job, your a good photographer.[:

 
 
Copyright © Elizabeth Knight
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com