Monday, May 24, 2010

Photo Five - Open



I chose to do my open assignment for this week's photo. After last week's Gimp project, I thought it might be cool to continue with the Polaroid theme. I took a series of different pictures that were really simple and felt kind of retro-ish. I then edited the pictures in Gimp to make them a little bit grainy and gave them the typical Polaroid layout. In general, I honestly wasn't that happy with the way they turned out, but I decided that this would be my best picture. I like how the leaf looks like lace and lines up with the tree on the right.

ISO: 100
Aperture: 5.6
Shutter Speed: 1/400



1 comments:

Jill said...

These pictures are so cool. The idea was a really good one. I honestly think my favorite is the one with the bubbles. It has great color and contrast. Great job

 
 
Copyright © Elizabeth Knight
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com