Sunday, May 16, 2010

Photo Four - Portrait



I chose to shoot portrait pictures for this week's photo assignment. It was quite a challenge at times, trying to get my little brother to co-operate and it ended up becoming a three day 'photo shoot', if you will. After the hundreds of pictures, however, there were a few that I really did like. I wasn't exactly sure of which one was my best, but it was his expression in this one that won me over. I felt that it really captured the simple, sweet side of his personality.

ISO: 100
Aperture: 5.6
Shutter Speed: 1/400


3 comments:

Jill said...

This is a really nice picture. The expression is really nice and the exposure is also great. The picture is very clear and has a nice quality about it. Good job

Emma Kennedy said...

I really like this picture. The attention is really drawn to the subject. The background is blurry, which gives alot more focus to your little brother. Great job!

Mary Blair said...

This is a really good picture. I love the way his eyes pop because of the way that they match the background with the rest of the picture being simple. Great job :)

 
 
Copyright © Elizabeth Knight
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com