Monday, May 3, 2010

Photo Two - Macro


















For this week's photo assignment, I chose to do macro. I took me awhile to pick my best picture, but I decided that this would be the one. I like how the picture draws attention to the tiny leaf despite all that surrounds it.

ISO: 80
Aperture: 2.8
Shutter Speed: 1/400


4 comments:

Morgan Williams said...

I love the macro shots. I agree with the photo you chose... it really draws attention to the small leaves.

Jill said...

I like the picture you took as well as many in your slide show. The 6th picture is really interesting. As for the photo you chose I am glad you chose that one instead of a really bright flower picture. The colors in it are so interesting and add a lot to the whole shot. good job

Sara's video blog said...

All your photos are really good, but I am glad you chose this one because the colors really stand out to me. If this photo was bright it wouldn't have the same effect. Great job.

Aric Blunk said...

That's a great picture, it really does put the small plant in the spot and, despite the busy busy background, it remains the main subject.

 
 
Copyright © Elizabeth Knight
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com